Monday, September 14, 2009

Full House at NXZ, Ara Damansara

Already few time i visited this place. But still will be going again. few reasons. 1) nice food with reasonable price (esp lunch set). 2) nice environment (white colour is my favourite) 3) latest attraction for me. can bring my doggie along. hahaha




Still not really used to take my doggie along for food. this is first time take her along. so choose the open air outside the shop to be seated.


I did bring along her food together. very pity only looking at me when I am eating. so decided to have dinner together... hahahaa

Lime juice is my all time favourite. no matter where unless there is any house recommendation.





Does not eat much that night. just a ala-carte of a chicken chop and a fish. excited dinner with my doggie.

1 comment:

peiwan said...

It's really a nice place!
Tht's the only place dear wa wa been together with us.

Post a Comment